Market Movements for Tuesday 17/01/2017
- Market turnover at the bourse recorded a 73.65% increase to 85.69MN (USD 23,720) from the last trading day.
- USE ALSI increased by 0.49% while the USE LSI stayed flat and closed at 1393.45 and 373.44 respectively.
The activity across some counters was as follows;
- UMEME traded 166,814 shares @ 490 Ushs.
- SBU traded 18,400 shares @ 25 Ushs.
Monthly Trading Statistics for December 2016
The share volume traded in December was 141.9 Million yielding the market turnover of Ushs 10.6 Billion with 326 Deals executed at the bourse.
- New Vision Limited recommended a final dividend of Ushs 50/- (Fifty shillings) per share for the year ended 30th June 2016. This dividend will be paid on 22nd January 2017 to shareholders on the register as at 04th January 2017.