Market Movements for Tuesday 24/01/2017
- Market turnover at the bourse recorded a 2423% increase to 142.7 MN (USD 39,689) from the last trading day.
- USE ALSI decreased by 0.46% while the USE LSI increased by 0.3% and closed at 1389.91 and 371.21 respectively.
The activity across some counters was as follows;
- SBU traded 5,599,047 shares @ 24.5 Ushs.
- DFCU traded 6,500 shares @ 760 Ushs.
Monthly Trading Statistics for December 2016
The share volume traded in December was 141.9 Million yielding the market turnover of Ushs 10.6 Billion with 326 Deals executed at the bourse.
- New Vision Limited recommended a final dividend of Ushs 50/- (Fifty shillings) per share for the year ended 30th June 2016. This dividend will be paid on 22nd January 2017 to shareholders on the register as at 04th January 2017.